Saturday, June 26, 2010

Living Room Layout

I may not be able to furnish and arrange my living room quite yet, but I can dream dammit. And these are some layouts that I'm loving right now.


I like how the couch and chair aren't against the wall.  A perfect spot is created for the bookcases by pushing the furniture out from against the wall just a bit.


I'm leaning more toward positioning our furniture in this manner and putting the TV where the fireplace is. I can't get away with no TV in this room but I would like less focus on it and I think that's achievable by facing the furniture toward the other pieces and not the TV.


I think I'm going to have to change the mood board I just did for our living room to include two bookcases as each of the three pictures I've shared have dual bookcases. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio