Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

Cory finished painting today with the completion of our living room.  At some point the hallway going upstairs will be repainted but I have to first remove all the wallpaper (my brother's gift of painting covered only that, painting; no stripping of wallpaper which I don't blame him. That's hard work right there).  Also, the master bedroom and the bathroom will be painted but at this point I don't have any decorating ideas for those spaces so we're waiting. 

But yes, on to the living room:
Mesa Tan from the downstairs' family room was brought into this room, with an accent wall done in Sherwin-Williams' Tigereye.  I know, another accent wall. What can I say, I love them.  And oh man, I love this room. Imagine autumn all year long and you have the vibe of this space.  Perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio