Tuesday, May 11, 2010

+ Bed, - Headboard




Clay and I got a new bed this weekend. For the past how ever many years we've been getting by with our old full-sized bed. It wasn't bad until the babies came along and then it got a bit cramped. Ok, a lot cramped.  So we upgraded to this massive, comfy, amazing, I-know-we-just-woke-up-but-let's-go-back-to-bed king-sized piece of heaven.  We opted to not purchase a headboard at this time because honestly? our whole bedroom set needs to be replaced and I still have no idea what I want to do in this room.  White and gray tones with black furniture? Silver and purple colors with espresso furniture?  I just don't know and that means no headboard in the meantime.  Well it shoulda meant that but my mom insisted we take her old one because "every bed needs a headboard!" (but I know it's really because she just wanted it out of her house) and it's old and crazy looking and there ain't no diy in the world that can update this baby.   

In an effort to take my mind off this headboard eyesore, I've been dreamily pretending that the following headboards are mine.

This soothes my Type A Straight Lines and 90 Degree Angles personality.

Ohhhh, for the love of frames.

Simple, elegant, tufted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio