Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Gift From A Friend

Becky, one of my dearest friends, visited today with her daughter. She generously gave us Ava's nursery furniture, which isn't being using anymore since Ava is in a big girl bed. Up until now, my 6-month old daughter has been sleeping in a pack-and-play in our bedroom because she didn't have her own room in our 2-bedroom apartment. And I honestly don't know how we would have afforded a new crib for her considering most of our savings went toward the initial costs of buying our home. So this really helps us out and I cannot wait to get Emerson's room decorated now that she has this beautiful crib and dresser!

And how adorable are Narls and Ava playing in the dining room? I know that this is just the start of many of their playdates here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio