Monday, November 9, 2009

Rugs & Curtains & Pictures, Oh My!

I've been making progress in the kitchen & dining room.  We have pictures on the walls now and rugs on the floor. And curtains too!  Wow, what a difference curtains make. I've never bought them before so imagine my surprise (read: annoyance and an irrational urge to kill) at discovering that curtains are sold singularly.  I didn't stumble on this vital piece of decorating knowledge, of course, until I was already home from the store, babies unloaded and feed, and curtain hung. I went back to the package to pull out the second panel and yeah, no second panel.  So I reloaded the babies, drove back to the store, bought the other panel and repeated the process.  Lesson learned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio