Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day

We had a bunch of snow fall last night and awoke this morning to a winter wonderland.  Schools were canceled and quite a few businesses were closed and the morning had that quiet stillness that can only really be found in the heart of the winter season.

 Unfortunately Clay had to work, but I was able to stay home from my job and spend this cozy snowday with my babies.  We played and did a couple crafts in the morning but then Narls and I spent a good hour outside while Emerson napped. 

We had a great time making snow angles and building a snowman – our first in our new home!  I suppose I could of shoveled the snow off of our driveway and walkway, but I do believe this time was better spent making memories with my children. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio