Sunday, April 11, 2010

Displaying Pictures and Frames

I found the most amazing deal on a 20x24 inch picture frame while at Michael's yesterday. Although it was only the frame, no glass and no picture, I couldn't pass on its $12 price tag.  So I've been reviewing some of my favorite frame displays for some inspiration.

I love the preciseness and balance of this display.

This display is gorgeous with its balanced disarray. And it's nice how all pictures have similar tones and are showcased with the same matting style.

This is just absolutely lovely and fun.

I like both the contrast of the frames against the wall and the dividing line between the top and bottom row of pictures.

Such great inspiration! I'm excited to get my frame hung and start my own picture collection on our living room wall. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio