Sunday, August 8, 2010

Workout Room

I'm a little hesitant to share our spare room, which is currently our workout room, because of our choice decorating.  Clay and I are both pretty active and it's tough to hit the gym everyday with our fulltime jobs and two children, so it's extremely nice to have an area in our home for exercising.

I run, ok wog (walk jog) on the treadmill just about every morning.  So much so that Clay bought a small flatscreen to mount on the wall.


We'd like to get a home gym system for Clay and I'm still searching Craigslist for an awesome steal on one.  In the mean time, we've installed a pole.  Yes, some people call it a stripper pole but I prefer to call it a home fitness pole.


I know what you're thinking: what exactly does this lady do for her "job"?  I'm in banking and trust me, I do it fully clothed.  I use the home fitness pole fully clothed too and I'm being completely honest when I say I haven't been this fit in years.  I started taking a pole fitness dance class and fell in love with that so it was just a natural progression to buy my own pole.  And it is sooo nice to have an extra room for working out and dancing.  The mirrored closet doors are just a bonus.

Speaking of the closet, I hope to transform that area (it's quite large) into a craft storage area. Similar to this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio