Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Living Room Update

With the hallway finished, my bother is now about to start painting the remaining wall in our living room (I just love having a professional painter in the family hehe).  The last of the wallpaper has been removed and this is the space’s current state.


I had originally planned on this wall being the same Mesa Tan color as the wall leading up from the family room but Cory doesn’t think we’ll have enough leftover paint to complete the project. Instead of buying more, we decided to just use some of the remaining Tigereye, since we have almost a whole gallon left it will connect accent wall already painted in this shade. I’m nervous but excited.

Did you notice the new curtains?   These were an amazing find at Pier 1.  Originally marked at over $50 a panel, they were reduced 75% which meant I could get both panels for just over $25! I had a momentary surge of panic as I dug through the sale curtains to find two panels, which finally I did at the very bottom of the pile.


It’s like they were made for this room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio