Sunday, March 21, 2010

Warm Living Room

I cannot describe how much I love the finished paint color of our living room.  It feels so warm and relaxed and it flows so well with our new curtains, the thrifted console table and the mirror I’ve had forever.



I couldn’t wait to decorate the walls, especially since my best friend Jennifer bought me this amazing wall piece as a housewarming present.  I absolutely love it and have been dying to hang it.


I also hung some shelves and accessorized them with a few items we had on hand.  Most of my frames tend to be empty right now because I’m constantly moving and rearranging them.  Filling them with the right pictures will be one of the final steps of my decorating process. 


I’m not much of a collectable knick-knack kind of girl, but both of these Willow Tree figurines mean a lot to me.  One was a gift from my grandma after the birth of my son and the other I bought when I pregnant with my daughter.  I’m not a fan of the frame, figurine, vase pattern I have going on but it’ll work for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio