Monday, March 29, 2010

Emerson's Cupcake First Birthday Party

To say that I was shocked by how fast time moved for my son to already be three is quite the understatement when compared to the fact that my baby girl is now one.  Emerson was my and Clay's surprise and what an amazing surprise she is.  Full of life and spirit, she brings constant enjoyment  to us.

And her cast is off! Just in time for her first birthday.

I wanted her day to be special so I put a lot of thought and effort into it.  The living room and dining room were decorated in shades of pink and brown with lots of girly touches.




It was cupcake themed so I made tiny aprons for her guests and homemade cupcake-shaped soap for the guests’ parents.



I made birthday banners with card stock and tulle and created a month-by-month picture display from black and white pictures of Emerson and card stock.




We had lots of yummy treats that I made such as heart-shaped pink rice crispy treats, pink marshmallows dipped in chocolate and sprinkles and of course cupcakes.





Everything was worth it to see this smile.  Happy first birthday baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio