Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bedroom Ideas

I've been looking through a lot of design magazines, watching design shows and browsing design blogs, trying to get some inspiration to start our bedroom remodel.  I know I want the space to feel sensual and sexy and even a bit glam without being too feminine. 

Initially I thought about a monochromic color scheme: black, white, gray with lots of silver and steel accents.  This is actually my first choice, but Clay is insistent that he doesn't want a black and white bedroom.  Trust me, I don't get it either, because who could resist these rooms:




My second choice would be a deep eggplant purple room, with accents of either brown, cream and gold or taupe, silver and gray.



I'm anxious to get a general plan for this room started so I can start thinking about furniture and bedding and curtains.  I've been thrifting a lot lately and thrifting is so much easier when you have a vision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio