Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Actually Considering Wallpaper

Well we decided on the purple color scheme for our master bedroom and you're not going to believe this, especially when you consider how much I bitched and moaned about removing the previous owners' wallpaper, but I think I want to do an accent wall in wallpaper (I know you're not at all surprised about the accent wall though right?).  Look at these amazing patterns:




I'm considering it for the wall that the bed will be against and the three patterns pictured above are actually the exact papers I'm considering.  In the first two examples, we'd paint the other walls a light creamy gold color and decorate with gold accents; in the last example, we'd paint the other three walls a light gray and decorate with silver accents.  Which one is your favorite? I'm having a hard time picking mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio