Friday, July 16, 2010

Kitchen Cookbooks

I don't cook too much but I do bake quite a bit.  My favorite dessert to whip up are of course cupcakes and I have a few trusty cookbooks that I love.


I've been searching for a way to cutely display the cookbooks in my merlot-y wine-y kitchen that won't stick out like a sore thumb.  As much as I love the idea of a bookcase or shelves, there isn't the space for something like that.


I found an image online where the homeowner displayed her favorite cookbooks in an item - like this vintage truck - that fit well with her decor. Very shabby and adorable.

I also like the idea of finding an unusual open area and making that space into a book shelf although I'd be hard pressed to even find this much open space in my kitchen.

I think the best bet for my space is devoting some space in a cupboard or in the pantry for cookbooks.  There is some open area on my countertop where I may be able to put them, which coincidently is near the mixer so it'd totally flow, but I really hate the countertops cluttered up with a bunch of "stuff".  Help?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio