Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins!

It still amazes me that we've been in our home for over a year.  We carved pumpkins tonight and I could so clearly remember carving our pumpkin last year in this very same room. 

Narls was insistant that we carve a devil.  Turned out pretty good huh?

The kids seem pretty happy with it (well Narls certainly does at least).

Much like last year, Em's not exactly sure of it.

I love fully experiencing an event, through all of my senses, and I’ve been known to slightly prolong the starting of something because we didn’t have the exact drinks or the just-right CD mix. We were in luck for our pumpkin-carving party as we played Halloween music through Pandora and Clay & I drank rum-spiked cider. I initially planned on making homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but the cider won me over. I’ll save the latte for the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio