Friday, October 1, 2010

'Tis the Season

Tonight we will be busting out the Halloween decorations. Ok, so I actually busted some of them out a couple weeks ago but Halloween is my favorite and I couldn't resist. And Target has had Halloween decorations up since the beginning of September so I'm actually late to the party by their standards.

Tonight will be the official Halloween decorating party at our place though. I got four Pumpkin Spice candles burning, some cider and rum ready, and a mix CD of fun Halloween songs for the kiddos (ok, for Clay and I, sheesh) to rock out to. FUN TIMES FOSHO.

So in the spirit of the season, here are some fun inspiration to get the decorating juices flowing.



I can't remember where I found this image; sorry guys.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio