Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Three Candles

Yesterday my son turned three.  THREE.  I'm still wrapping my head around this, trying to process where all the time has gone.  I slipped and called him baby a couple times to which he quickly reminded me that he's not a baby anymore now that he's three (or "thwee" as he pronounces it).  Little does he know that he will always be my baby despite how old he turns.

We let Narls decide how we spent his birthday and it started with taking cupcakes to his early preschool classroom, then a trip to Toys 'R Us where he picked out his present, followed by pizza and playtime at Chuck E. Cheese's.  Later that evening after a nap and dinner, some family members came over for presents and cake & ice cream.  It was a great day from start to finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio